PsychoScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PsychoScape V2 Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Server is now online!
[REPORT] The Red EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape has returned! 8/29/2016
[REPORT] The Red EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape Returning [May 2016].
[REPORT] The Red EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am by Enzo

» New clients, Highscores, and Vote4Cash
[REPORT] The Red EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am by Challenger

» Home Group Client
[REPORT] The Red EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am by Challenger

» Car Models
[REPORT] The Red EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am by Challenger

» Light Sabers
[REPORT] The Red EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am by Challenger

» Barrows Minigame guide by: Dubkaos
[REPORT] The Red EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm by Challenger

» Challenger MOD/APP
[REPORT] The Red EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm by Challenger

Top posters
Steven
[REPORT] The Red I_vote_lcap[REPORT] The Red I_voting_bar[REPORT] The Red I_vote_rcap 
Enzo
[REPORT] The Red I_vote_lcap[REPORT] The Red I_voting_bar[REPORT] The Red I_vote_rcap 
I skill duh
DJFROZ3NFROSTY
dubkaos
David
young money
Hunterman450
pride f0rce
Dizzy
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Download Client Now !
[REPORT] The Red 15mihvr-1
Vote Now!
[REPORT] The Red Tasumg-1
Webclient - Play Now !
[REPORT] The Red RenderedImageaspxButtonId654411462MouseOv
Donate Now!
[REPORT] The Red Wmjx3m-1

[REPORT] The Red

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven
Steven

[REPORT] The Red Empty
PostSubject: [REPORT] The Red   [REPORT] The Red EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 am

I am steven, The administrator of Psychoscape. I had to give a forcefull mute, Then ip mute for reasons below To The user: The Red

Ingame name: Steven

Rule breaker: The Red

Rules broken: Verbal abuse to staff, Evading Mute/Ban, Multi-logging *He multi logged to spam emotes at me and to evade his mute.* He did not keep his bad langauge to a minimal

Reason: Verbal Abuse to a staff member, He said he tag teamed my mother, Which i did not find funny *My mothers dead* she died 3 years ago. So i took this into complete offence. And i did not mute him after that, but he dicided to keep on going. my warning was when i told him i do not joke like that. i do not like that. He came home and said "there you are been lookin for you everywere sexy!" Which i dont him i do not joke like that. i do not like his comments i find them rude. i didnt mute him the first time. but the 2nd time he had to be muted. After the mute while he was logged into two accounts trying to talk to me then i had to ip mute him to stop him from going on other accounts to talk to me. and then he spammed emotes on both accounts right beside me.

Infomation about the situation: He said rude comments about my mother *Which shes dead*, And he kept saying rude things about me and i had to mute his account. but then he went onto another account while still logged intohis main and he was still talking bad about me. saying he doesnt like me. calling me names. The pictures are saved of the chatlog and him on two accounts beside me still attempting to talk to me.

Pictures/Media:

[REPORT] The Red Report-4

[REPORT] The Red Report1-1

[REPORT] The Red Report2-2

[REPORT] The Red Report3-2

[REPORT] The Red Report4-1

[REPORT] The Red Report5

[REPORT] The Red Report6

[REPORT] The Red Report7

[REPORT] The Red Report8

[REPORT] The Red Report9

[REPORT] The Red Report10

[REPORT] The Red Report11

I DID NOT WISH TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE TO HIM. EVEN THOUGH U SAW HIM SAY JK LOL AFTER WHAT HE SAID TO ME. IT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT WHAT HE HAS SAID TO ME. IF MY MOTHER WERE STILL ALIVE SHE WOULD BE COMPLETELY DISAPOINTED IN THIS PERSON. ALSO I WOULD LIKE NO FLAMING ON THIS TOPIC.

He added on somthing else he wanted to say to me to!

[REPORT] The Red Report12

I will be exchanging his mute, For a ban until further notice or until i can speak with hunterman450 or silent core.

EDITTTT!!!!!!!!!

THE RED HAS NOW DONE THIS BELOW. HE HAS MADE NEW ACCOUNTS NAMED STEVES MOM /// IS A WHORE TWO ACCOUNTS. THEY ARE FROM THE SAME IP AS HIM AND I CAN SHOW YOU. I HAVE IP BANNED HIM AND I BELIEVE HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO APPEAL TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AGIAN. HE IS DONE.

[REPORT] The Red Report13

[REPORT] The Red Report14
Back to top Go down

[REPORT] The Red
Page 1 of 1