PsychoScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PsychoScape V2 Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Server is now online!
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape has returned! 8/29/2016
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape Returning [May 2016].
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am by Enzo

» New clients, Highscores, and Vote4Cash
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am by Challenger

» Home Group Client
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am by Challenger

» Car Models
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am by Challenger

» Light Sabers
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am by Challenger

» Barrows Minigame guide by: Dubkaos
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm by Challenger

» Challenger MOD/APP
[REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm by Challenger

Top posters
Steven
[REPORT] Ppipoka I_vote_lcap[REPORT] Ppipoka I_voting_bar[REPORT] Ppipoka I_vote_rcap 
Enzo
[REPORT] Ppipoka I_vote_lcap[REPORT] Ppipoka I_voting_bar[REPORT] Ppipoka I_vote_rcap 
I skill duh
DJFROZ3NFROSTY
dubkaos
David
young money
Hunterman450
pride f0rce
Dizzy
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Download Client Now !
[REPORT] Ppipoka 15mihvr-1
Vote Now!
[REPORT] Ppipoka Tasumg-1
Webclient - Play Now !
[REPORT] Ppipoka RenderedImageaspxButtonId654411462MouseOv
Donate Now!
[REPORT] Ppipoka Wmjx3m-1

[REPORT] Ppipoka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Steven

[REPORT] Ppipoka Empty
PostSubject: [REPORT] Ppipoka   [REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I am steven, The Administrator of Psychoscape. I had to take forceful action upon A player. This is my report.

========================

Ingame name: Steven

Rule breaker: Ppipoka

Reason: I have not seen him on the server before, He wasnt even 126. Yet he had 2 chaotic crossbows, Chaotic maul, Chaotic longsword, AGS, Dbow and dragon claws. When i see someone that i have not seen on this server before. With about 5 bill. it raised my suspision.

Infomation about the situation: I was mining at the skilling zone. A guy by the username ppipoka confronted me asking me for a partyhat. or to sell him a partyhat. I was not going to give him this. I am a fairly cool person. i wasnt going to freak out over him asking me for items. But then it got exessive, As youll see in the pictures i told him "Could you do ::rules and read me the 2nd line" He didnt he replied with howmuch is a partyhat. Then he had this own little moment of showing off his items. Which contained over 5Billion of worth. i then started asking him where did he get these items, but he wouldnt comprehand what i was speaking to him. It was as if when i asked him somthing, He wouldnt stop until i asnwered him first. he gave me no straight reply. he seemed he was trying to dodge asnwering that question that i asked him. I know he didnt earn 5bill that quick. And we already have another person on the server thats giving out free items. it must have came from milan, But thats a different story/Report. leading to me jailing ppipoka, Then getting no where with one on one conversation, I killed him in the wild and took his items which he had NO Right to posses. The items that i have gotten from ppipoka contain " 2 Chaotic crossbows, 124 dragon arrows, 1 dark bow, 1 Armadyl godsword, 1 dragon dagger 1 dragon gauntlets,1 chaotic staff, one COMPLETE Infinity set, 1 veracs top, 1 veracs skirt, 1 veracs helm, 1 fury, 1 dragon claws, 1 anti dragon fire shield, 381 blood runes, 353 death runes, 1 dragon boots and 90,847,898 Coins." That was the drop. and he kept a few items on death which would be the chaotic maul and the chaotic longsword i believe it is. ============THESE PICTURES WERE TOOKEN AFTER ITS ALL FELL INTO PLACE THESE PICS ARE THE CHATLOGS OF WHAT HAPPEN===

Pictures/Media:[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe1

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe2

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe3

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe4

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe5

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe6

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe7

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe8

[REPORT] Ppipoka Dupe9

=== I Did not want to ban anyone. I get no enjoyment out of banning someone. I hate banning people. but he had that much and he wouldnt even tell me where he got 5b from. ALSO THE ITEMS THAT I GOT I WILL BE GIVING TO SILENT CORE OR HUNTERMAN450 I AM NOT KEEPING THESE ITEMS!
Back to top Go down
I skill duh
Admin
Admin
I skill duh

[REPORT] Ppipoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REPORT] Ppipoka   [REPORT] Ppipoka EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Good report we need people like this off the server
Back to top Go down
Steven
Steven

[REPORT] Ppipoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REPORT] Ppipoka   [REPORT] Ppipoka EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 am

I try my best to fill out a correct report. To avoid confusion and to get the job done. Hes not ipbanned its just his rich account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[REPORT] Ppipoka Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REPORT] Ppipoka   [REPORT] Ppipoka Empty

Back to top Go down

[REPORT] Ppipoka
Page 1 of 1