PsychoScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PsychoScape V2 Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Server is now online!
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape has returned! 8/29/2016
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape Returning [May 2016].
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am by Enzo

» New clients, Highscores, and Vote4Cash
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am by Challenger

» Home Group Client
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am by Challenger

» Car Models
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am by Challenger

» Light Sabers
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am by Challenger

» Barrows Minigame guide by: Dubkaos
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm by Challenger

» Challenger MOD/APP
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm by Challenger

Top posters
Steven
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! I_vote_lcap3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! I_voting_bar3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! I_vote_rcap 
Enzo
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! I_vote_lcap3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! I_voting_bar3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! I_vote_rcap 
I skill duh
DJFROZ3NFROSTY
dubkaos
David
young money
Hunterman450
pride f0rce
Dizzy
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Download Client Now !
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! 15mihvr-1
Vote Now!
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! Tasumg-1
Webclient - Play Now !
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! RenderedImageaspxButtonId654411462MouseOv
Donate Now!
3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! Wmjx3m-1

3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven
Steven

3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! Empty
PostSubject: 3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now!   3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 am

Hello i am steven. I recently added a auto downloadable cache to the server. So if you have some problems you can post here and i will also post some fixs to problems that you can possibly have. Heres a problem you may have:

Problem: Cache cannot find path?

Fix: The caches path is to the C:/ Drive. Which is your hardrive. Some computers dont have the C:/ Drive as there set hardrive. To fix this you must go to "PsychoScape 3.0 client/Java/Sigh/SighLink" Open Sighlink.java. When you open the file press " Ctrl + F " At the same time. When your search comes up, Put in " String as[] = {"C:/"}; " That will be placed right below " public static String findcachedir() { ". Now change that C:/ To what-ever your hardrive is. Now scroll down and search for " public static String sencondDir() { " And under that you will see " File file = new File("C:/PsychoScapeCache/"); " Change the C:/ To your hardrive. Then delete the cache whereever it is in your computer, Then click run and it will redownload the cache in your set hardrive.

---------------

Problem: Sorry, an error has occured whilst loading Psychoscape - Yellow letters, Black background.

Fix: There are many reasons for why you get this screen. Millions! But i will give you one fix i know about. Because if you got this screen this can mean that the cache wasnt downloaded correctly! And the reason the cache wasnt downloaded correctly is because you exited out of the client before the cache was done Downloading and unzipping. To fix this problem. Exit out of the client then go to your "C:/ Drive" and find the folder named "PsychoScapeCache" And delete it. When you delete it go back to the Client. And click Run. Now when it downloading you cannot exit it! When it says Finished downloading cache! That means that its done. and its preparing to UnZip the cache. This is also one of the most important parts. You cannot exit this client while its doing this. Then it will say Unpacking. You still cannot exit it. You cannot exit this client until you are in the login screen. When the client says Login with your username and password. Thats when you can login or even exit the client. Before that point, Do not exit the client.

---------------------

Those are the main reasons/Fixs/Problems with the client and Downloadable cache! If you have a problem please post it as a reply or even post it as a new thread under the help section! I can try to help you.

-----------------

- Steven
Back to top Go down

3.0 Client problems? | Fix it now!
Page 1 of 1