PsychoScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PsychoScape V2 Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Server is now online!
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape has returned! 8/29/2016
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape Returning [May 2016].
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am by Enzo

» New clients, Highscores, and Vote4Cash
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am by Challenger

» Home Group Client
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am by Challenger

» Car Models
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am by Challenger

» Light Sabers
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am by Challenger

» Barrows Minigame guide by: Dubkaos
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm by Challenger

» Challenger MOD/APP
Stevens Staff Application. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm by Challenger

Top posters
Steven
Stevens Staff Application. I_vote_lcapStevens Staff Application. I_voting_barStevens Staff Application. I_vote_rcap 
Enzo
Stevens Staff Application. I_vote_lcapStevens Staff Application. I_voting_barStevens Staff Application. I_vote_rcap 
I skill duh
DJFROZ3NFROSTY
dubkaos
David
young money
Hunterman450
pride f0rce
Dizzy
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Download Client Now !
Stevens Staff Application. 15mihvr-1
Vote Now!
Stevens Staff Application. Tasumg-1
Webclient - Play Now !
Stevens Staff Application. RenderedImageaspxButtonId654411462MouseOv
Donate Now!
Stevens Staff Application. Wmjx3m-1

Stevens Staff Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Steven

Stevens Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Stevens Staff Application.   Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 am

1.)Name: Steven K. Latham

2.)Age: 16

3.)In-game Name: Steven

4.)Forums Name: Steven

5.)Time zone(GMT +/-?): PT

7.) What Rank Are you applying for?(Admin / Mod): Moderator/Administrator

6.)Do you play when most of the staff are off / on: Off/On. Mostly off.

8.)Average of time you play a week: over 30 hours. More on the weekends.

9.)How long have you played PsychoScape: About a day.

10.)Explain why you should be Mod/Admin: I should be Mod/Admin, Because I understand players. I understand what goes on in a players mind during there game play experience.

I believe that i can be a great person for the staff spot. As i can help players and staff with anything they need. I also have an ability that helps me in and out of the game, Which is patience and time. And i can also listen to players talk about what they need to say. Say if we had a problem between two players. Yet theres just fighting but no threats. My first idea is to try to help the situation without having to give out a ban or a mute. I will let one player say what he has to, Then let the other say what he has to. And let them work out the problem in a private area. Away from all of the other players. Thats just another thing that helps me be a good mod/admin.

11.) Other infomation/Experiences: Some of my experiences would be, Forum desigh which i am okay with. My forums i have made are "Harmonyx317.webs.com". And for staffing and server wise. I have coded delta sources. And project insanity. I started coding in 2006 or so And i can personaly say i have seen the RSPS Community erupt into a bunch of stuff that werent there back in 2006. I also have coded 508s. When it comes to basic lay out i could tell you where a file is in a server if you asked me. When it comes to picture or graphic desigh i am not to good at it but i can make a picture with photobucket thats about it. i can make it work. I also currently asked the owner if he would like me to make a downloadable cache for his downloadable client. I am waiting a reply from him.

12.) My contact info: Skype "stevenlatham95", Email stevenlatham95@gmail.com

- Steven K. Latham
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Owner
Owner
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Stevens Staff Application.   Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://psychoscape317.forumotion.net
Steven
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Stevens Staff Application.   Stevens Staff Application. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 am

Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevens Staff Application.   Stevens Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevens Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsychoScape V2 :: Player Support :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: