PsychoScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PsychoScape V2 Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Server is now online!
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape has returned! 8/29/2016
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape Returning [May 2016].
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am by Enzo

» New clients, Highscores, and Vote4Cash
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am by Challenger

» Home Group Client
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am by Challenger

» Car Models
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am by Challenger

» Light Sabers
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am by Challenger

» Barrows Minigame guide by: Dubkaos
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm by Challenger

» Challenger MOD/APP
The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm by Challenger

Top posters
Steven
The Bonsly: Quitting I_vote_lcapThe Bonsly: Quitting I_voting_barThe Bonsly: Quitting I_vote_rcap 
Enzo
The Bonsly: Quitting I_vote_lcapThe Bonsly: Quitting I_voting_barThe Bonsly: Quitting I_vote_rcap 
I skill duh
DJFROZ3NFROSTY
dubkaos
David
young money
Hunterman450
pride f0rce
Dizzy
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Download Client Now !
The Bonsly: Quitting 15mihvr-1
Vote Now!
The Bonsly: Quitting Tasumg-1
Webclient - Play Now !
The Bonsly: Quitting RenderedImageaspxButtonId654411462MouseOv
Donate Now!
The Bonsly: Quitting Wmjx3m-1

The Bonsly: Quitting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bonsly

The Bonsly: Quitting Empty
PostSubject: The Bonsly: Quitting   The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 pm

It's been a pleasure to play with all of you the last few weeks, but with the new update, the server is no longer the server I had taken a liking too. I wouldn't mind the reset and new source, but it's just not the same. Herpderp has also decided to leave as well, he decided not to make his own separate quitting statement.

Admittance:
Anthony always accused me of duping, and he did do so spot on. My dungeoneering items were duped. I had an account named "taco", whenever online he would be in the skilling area, sitting with 173m tokkul, and 3m magic logs, I sold the magic logs to the shop with an autoclicker, doing this I could get 2147m in 5 minutes.

Otherwise, everything else was legit, but obviously that shouldn't matter.

If anyone wants to keep in touch I'll share some contact info. (assuming I don't get Ip'd.)

Back to top Go down
David
Co Owner
Co Owner
David

PostSubject: Re: The Bonsly: Quitting   The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Why are you quiting bro. Is it because you dont like a new client coming out? Well whatever reason it is, we've enjoyed having you although you duped and did shit that isn't accepted. I wish you luck bro. Im not going to beg you not to quit because it is your decision but I will tell you this... Psychoscape will continue to go on and you'll be missing out on a lot. Well, its been fun having you. Good bye Bonsly. Smile

~ David ~
Back to top Go down
I skill duh
Admin
Admin
I skill duh

PostSubject: Re: The Bonsly: Quitting   The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Awh bonsly that's sad that you have to go.

You were a good friend/player

Wherever you go i hope they respect you. If you decide to come back we'll all be here Smile
Back to top Go down
Steven
Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Bonsly: Quitting   The Bonsly: Quitting EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

You shouldnt quit. With this new source comes new chances. Have you actually tried the new source? Its very fun. But if this is your choice. I say farewell friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bonsly: Quitting   The Bonsly: Quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bonsly: Quitting
Page 1 of 1