PsychoScape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PsychoScape V2 Forum Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Server is now online!
Tylers staff application EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape has returned! 8/29/2016
Tylers staff application EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 am by Enzo

» Psychoscape Returning [May 2016].
Tylers staff application EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am by Enzo

» New clients, Highscores, and Vote4Cash
Tylers staff application EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am by Challenger

» Home Group Client
Tylers staff application EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am by Challenger

» Car Models
Tylers staff application EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am by Challenger

» Light Sabers
Tylers staff application EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am by Challenger

» Barrows Minigame guide by: Dubkaos
Tylers staff application EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm by Challenger

» Challenger MOD/APP
Tylers staff application EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm by Challenger

Top posters
Steven
Tylers staff application I_vote_lcapTylers staff application I_voting_barTylers staff application I_vote_rcap 
Enzo
Tylers staff application I_vote_lcapTylers staff application I_voting_barTylers staff application I_vote_rcap 
I skill duh
DJFROZ3NFROSTY
dubkaos
David
young money
Hunterman450
pride f0rce
Dizzy
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Download Client Now !
Tylers staff application 15mihvr-1
Vote Now!
Tylers staff application Tasumg-1
Webclient - Play Now !
Tylers staff application RenderedImageaspxButtonId654411462MouseOv
Donate Now!
Tylers staff application Wmjx3m-1

Tylers staff application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tylers staff application Empty
PostSubject: Tylers staff application   Tylers staff application EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:39 am

1)Name: Shawn

2)Age: 16

3)In-game Name: Tyler

4)Forums Name: Tyler

5)Time zone(GMT +/-?): +

6) What Rank Are you applying for?(Admin / Mod):Admin

7)Do you play when most of the staff are off / on: yes
8)Average of time you play a week: when I have the time and tbh I have alot of free time! And sometimes more then that!

9)How long have you played PsychoScape: since 6/21/2012 7:37

10)Explain why you should be Mod/Admin:because i get along well with everyone, i have played alot of rsps's activly so i have alot of expierence, i was admin at another server (server is closed now), i am not racist, i dont hate people, i dont rage/flame, i can handle problems very well, i follow the rules and i am an acitve player.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tylers staff application   Tylers staff application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 am

I have a problem with your application... Let me just list things out here.

1.) "Do you play when most of the staff are off / on: yes"

That is not a Yes or No question. Its a "Off or on" question. Do you play when staff online or offline tyler? "Yes". Dafuq? Yes or no doesnt tell me if you play when they are offline or online or not guy.

2.) "Average of time you play a week: when I have the time and tbh I have alot of free time! And sometimes more then that!"

Uh okay cool? Can you honestly give me an estimate of the time? about 20 hours a week? 35? 40? 10? I would have easily tooken "When i have the time, But usually around 20 hours" Or somthing like that. The rest you added on wasnt needed.

3.) Explain why you should be Mod/Admin:because i get along well with everyone, i have played alot of rsps's activly so i have alot of expierence, i was admin at another server (server is closed now), i am not racist, i dont hate people, i dont rage/flame, i can handle problems very well, i follow the rules and i am an acitve player.

Actively* Experience* Active*. Hows you not being a racist explain why you should be a mod or an administrator?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tylers staff application   Tylers staff application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am

well if I was racist I wouldn't have admin right now lol? and why are you like so worked up in my shit about me being admin? I'm admin and thats it..
Back to top Go down
Steven
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tylers staff application   Tylers staff application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:32 am

If a racist guy were here to play. And he told me he didnt like niggers. id tell him okay. Well if your racist please dont act like that on the server. If i give you staff i am hoping you can control yourself. Go ahead be racist. Just learn self control. You adding on that your not racist doesnt add on to telling us why you should have a staff rank. And i like how you didnt say anything else about what i said. I would have denied your application. Thats why i dont control staff applications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylers staff application   Tylers staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylers staff application
Page 1 of 1